From One Man One Van to a Whole Fleet, KLW’s Got You Covered.

  • Are you involved in transport in any part of your business?
  • Do you earn money by delivering goods in a van or truck?
  • Are you running a haulage operation with a fleet?

If you answered yes to any of the above then you’ll need transportation insurance.

Whether you’re one man with one van or a big business with a fleet of trucks, transportation insurance should be on your radar. This type of insurance is designed to cover you if you make a living from transporting goods.

What Does Your Transportation Insurance Need to Cover?

Comprehensive insurance

Your commercial vehicle the other vehicle

Get a quote

Third party property only

The other vehicle only

Get a quote

Third party fire and theft

The other vehicle fire & theft from your commercial vehicle

Get a quote

Why Choose KLW for Your Transportation Insurance?

As a financial services hub, we’ve got the lot!
During the life of your policy we help you to take care of any claims, which means less time wasted chasing claims! As a financial hub, we provide commercial lending so you can organise a loan for your farm equipment and, while you’re at it, tick off transportation insurance from your to-do list.

With all our experts under one roof, your financial world comes together.

Ask how we can help

KLW Insurance